Recent changes in Manitoba do not affect your access to our safe and caring dental care. Dentists and their teams are Essential Services.
If you have not seen us in a while for a cleaning, or have a dental need, please reach out. We can be contacted via phone, text, email, or in-person.
We want to remind you that we continue with strict protocols to ensure your visit is safe and comfortable.
Strict appointment pre-screening:
• We digitally pre-screen patients in advance for any symptoms as well as at-appointment re-screening.
Enhanced patient protection measures:
• Our staff have upgraded their protective gear, this includes appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE).
• As leaders in infection control, our teams continue to meticulously clean and disinfect all rooms and spaces for your comfort and care.
Physically distanced waiting room:
• We have limited the capacity for our waiting room to ensure appropriate physical distancing protocols.
• We ask to limit the numbers of accompanying individuals.
• We have invested in high-efficiency air filtration systems that continuously clean the air.
• All our treatment spaces are separated from each other.
• Masks are required throughout your stay in the clinic.
• During treatment we provide additional protective measures when wearing a mask is not possible.
• We offer tap payment options for Visa, Mastercard, Debit, Apple Pay and Google Pay
• We offer phone-in and e-transfer payment options.
• In addition, our administrative team will safely coordinate your insurance benefits from behind a plexiglass shield.
Your ongoing health and well-being is, and always has been, our priority.
We look forward to seeing you soon! Take care and stay safe!